The third meting was hosted by the Cyprus partner.
The agenda of the meeting was the following:
SEPT. 1: arrival of delegations– settlement in hotel limassol
SEPT. 2: Project meeting from 10:00 – 12:00
Brainstorming activity: create your own beach educational activity 13:30 -17:00
- We form groups of 4-6 students and ask them to “design” their own educational beach activity
- The groups present their activities explaining what will be the educational purpose of the activity
- Each group should organise this activity for the next day to implement it on the beach
SEPT. 3: OUTDOOR educational activities on THE BEACH
- Each team explains once again their activity, objective of activity
- We do each activity
- Feedback activity: commenting on how the activity go
SEPT. 4: “Cultural Limassol” activity – an educational activity (all day)
- The teams of beach activity will receive a sheet with questions that will have to find the answers. The questions may have to do with Limassol, the Greek language etc
- The activity will last from 09:00-11:00 in the Castle area of Limassol
- The “winners” will be announced and a small “prize” will be given
- END OF SUMMER SCHOOL
SEPT. 5: Cultural Day at Paphos (all day)
- We rent a small bus for the entire day. We visit the main cultural places during our journey to Paphos.
- DINNER AT GREEK RESTAURANT WITH GREEK MUSIC
SEPT. 6: DEPARTURE OF DELEGATIONS.
There were 9 participants from Romania, 5 from Spain, and 3 from Cyprus.
The activities were designed and developed according to the project thematic.